Wishing you never need us.
Sales | Administrative | Crews
SALES: Our business is growing and so is our sales force. We are looking for people with 5+ years of solid outside sales experience in the Washington DC and Baltimore areas. Our salespeople talk to homeowners and business people who have experienced a fire or flood emergency and persuade them to use our services. Baltimore is a growing market for us and the potential for a six figure income is very realistic. The hours are unusual and the competition is stiff, but this is an exceptional opportunity for an aggressive sales pro. Reliable transportation required. Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ADMINISTRATIVE - High Level Executive Assistant: Join one of the metropolitan DC area's most prominent Fire, Water and Disaster Restoration companies Begal Enterprises, Inc., located in Rockville, MD as the Executive Assistant. Begal Enterprises, Inc., an award winning leader in the fire, water and disaster restoration industry, is expanding its current nationwide operations and is looking for a dynamic Executive Assistant.
Provide high-level administrative support to the President & General Manager by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as answering phones, bookkeeping, AP, AR, collections, payroll, customer service, data entry, preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings. May also train and supervise lower-level clerical staff.
Essential Duties and/or Responsibilities:
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation.
- Attend meetings to record minutes.
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
- Make travel arrangements for executives.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements, such as coordinating catering for luncheons and other meetings.
- Coordinate and direct office services, such as records, departmental finances, budget preparation, personnel issues, and housekeeping, to aid executives.
- Provide clerical support to other departments.
- Collect, and disburse money, do basic bookkeeping, and complete banking transactions.
- Communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, take orders, and address complaints.
- Compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities.
- Complete and mail bills, contracts, policies, invoices, or checks.
- Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems, and personal computers.
- Compute, record, and proofread data and other information, such as records or reports.
- Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems, either manually or using a computer.
- Deliver messages and run errands.
- Inventory and order materials, supplies, and services.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Clerical - Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Time Management - Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Customer and Personal Service - Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Computers and Electronics - Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
- Administration and Management - Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
Send resumes to email@example.com
CREWS: Workers needed for regular and on call assignments cleaning up floods and fires, in the Metro DC and Baltimore areas. Experience in the industry very helpful, but we will train the right people. Lifting, long hours required. Applications from people with a commercial driver’s license will be given special consideration. To apply call 301-984-8566 and ask for Tori.
© Copyright 2012 Begal Enterprises . All Rights Reserved.